Vet School Café
The recently updated Vet School Café is located on the lower level of the Small Animal Hospital at the College of Veterinary Medicine. The café offers scratch-made lunch options including salads, wraps, paninis and a rotating chef’s special. Along with the new made-to-order options, additional vegan and vegetarian selections have been added to the menu.
The chef’s special rotates weekly and includes:
- Made-to-order pasta with your choice of sauce, vegetables and protein.
- Custom burritos, quesadillas and bowls.
- Made-to-order Mongolian bar with your choice of vegetables, sauce and protein/tofu.
- Signature beef/veggie burgers, grilled chicken, chicken tenders and house-made chips.
- Mediterranean specials featuring gyros, chicken shawarma, veggie pita, and hummus.
The Vet School Café serves lunch Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Acceptable forms of payment include Meal Credits, Dining Dollars, AllCampus, cash, debit or credit.