A healthy lifestyle is important to doing your best at college. We take great care to ensure you have many healthy options (as well as the occasional treat) to help you on your way.
We’ve provided a wealth of information here to help you meet your nutritional goals. Among other things, you can:
- Read our food allergy disclaimer.
- Schedule a meeting with our dietitian or ask a question online.
- View the daily dining hall menus. Scroll over each item to view its nutritional information.
- Use our nutritional calculator for the daily menus. Just select your dining hall’s daily menu, then click on the nutrition calculator to plan the meal you want to eat to meet your nutritional goals.
- View a listing of allergens in our standard menu items
- Learn about food allergies and what you can eat if you know or suspect you have one.
- Follow this link for your free 12-page college dining guide for students with celiac.
- Get to know more about our dietitian and how we work to meet allergen/intolerances on campus here.
If you’re looking to make smart food choices, we make it easy to spot healthy snacks in our vending machines and C-Stores. Look for the Wolf-Approved Paw Print, and you can be assured that it’s a healthier choice that is low in fat, low in sugar and has zero trans fats.
Wolf Approved Criteria:
- No chips, candy or beverages included. To be Wolf Approved, items in the C-store or vending machine must meet the following criteria:
- < 9g of added sugar per serving
- < 240 calories for a snack or 600 calories for an entree
- < 30% kcal from fat
- No Trans Fat
- < 3 ingredients
- Eating Disorders
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Healthiest Breakfast
- Healthy Vegetarian Options
- Nutrition Guide to Fat
- Recommended Daily Protein
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss
Nutrition & Weight Loss Links
Calorie Information and Counters
Information on Eating Disorders
- Counseling Center for Information on Eating Disorders
- On-line Eating Disorder Screening
- National Eating Disorder Association
- Overeaters Anonymous