Since 1982, University Dining has been serving students at NC State, striving to provide the best quality and most variety to our students. Our locations are convenient to the entire campus, and we’re ever mindful of health and dietary concerns of our patrons. Whether you’re grabbing a bite in between classes from one of our quick service eateries or feasting at one of the all-you-can eat dining halls after a long day of classes, quality, convenience and variety are always a top priority with University Dining. You have to make tough decisions all day. Where and what to eat shouldn’t be one of them.
University Dining offers a variety of dining options to satisfy any taste. You can choose from our all-you-can eat dining halls, several famous fast-food chains like Chick-fil-A, Jason’s Deli and Port City Java cafes. We also have convenience stores located throughout campus. The best part is that no matter where you are on campus, you’re only steps away from one of our dining locations.
You’ll be amazed with all the choices you have with University Dining. You have choices on where to eat, what to eat, and when to eat. University Dining’s unique program puts you in charge.
University Dining is gearing up for exciting new food service in the Talley Student Center on Main Campus and on the Oval at Centennial Campus.
Talley Student Center will feature:
- The Pavilions – A food court featuring sandwiches, fire-deck oven pizza, Mexican and a diner.
- One Earth, featuring international cuisine prepared right before your eyes, such as Japanese, Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, and Italian in a chic, new-world setting. The inviting space will be anchored by a large fireplace and surrounding lounge area.
- Coffee and pastry shops, offering coffee drinks, smoothies and Italian sodas.
- A convenience store, featuring favorites like NC State Howling Cow ice cream, fresh sandwiches, snacks and beverages.
- 1887, a club-like restaurant which will offer a flexible dining and gathering spot.
Phase I of the project will open in Fall 2013. The rest will open in Fall 2014. For more information, visit go.ncsu.edu/newtalley.
For more information, view the University Dining Facilities Master Plan.
University Dining is a department of Campus Enterprises, the lead division for retail and hospitality at NC State.
Learn more at campusenterprises.ncsu.edu